Thanks for the welcome Alianin. Glad to help with the wiki. I think its an awesome game with a lot of future potential. Its nice to help out the community, as I see a lot of questions in the Steam Community for this game. I would like to help flesh out the wiki so that we can start linking people here when they ask questions.
1. What do you think we can do to help people with some of the questions they have? I want us to structure the wiki in a way that makes sense. Let me explain: Strategies is a good section, but I think we also need a more accessible way for struggling players to figure out why they are struggling with the game. Kind of like the difference between a 'user manual' and a 'troubleshooting guide'. The strategies section is like the 'user manual' on how to play. But we need a 'troubleshooting guide' to guide players having problems with the game like they show in their questions:
- No matter how well I play I always get bought out and lose. How do you win?
- The only real strategy is to rush for rocket then buy others out. (this isn't true, you can lose easily if you just rush rockets)
2. How can we take over the navigation menu on the left to make more sense for this game?
3. What ideas and plans do you have for the wiki?
4. I would like to expand the strategies section to create pages for each HQ type. They play very differently. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Infinitymoo (talk • contribs) 07:36, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
- I haven't played much of the game beyond the tutorials yet. I was using those to gather the base information before moving on to the harder stuff, so I'll defer to your expertise on the more advanced subjects. If you see holes in information that you can fill, like the different HQ types, go for it. I can answer any questions you might have with layouts and formatting of information and articles. What would you like to see in the sidebar navigation menu? As for my plans for the wiki, at this point I'm just trying to get the base information added. The community shapes the wiki, so how it goes from here is up to those who contribute. I'm here to help with it in any way I can. =) --Alianin (talk) 05:31, 21 February 2015 (UTC)